In order to go in the running for one of our prizes you need to do the following:
1. Get your hands on a copy of our postcard pack (download here or hardcopies are being distributed right across Cardinia Shire)
2. Use the postcards to share a meal, a cuppa or a conversation with your family, friends, colleagues, crew, working your way through our 3 questions.
3. Scribble down some of the key ideas that you and others share on the blank postcards provided.
4. Take a picture of the ideas, preferably with the people you've been talking to or some of the food you've been eating in the frame!
5. Share to facebook and/or instagram tagging: @cardiniafoodmovement with the hashtag #ideaharvestcardinia.
Prizes will be awarded across several categories, judged by our team of Community Food Animators.
The first 2 people to share their #ideaharvest
The most innovative/interesting ideas
The post that has the most people in the picture holding up their ideas!
The photo that best manages to include some delicious food in the background of your idea postcard/s!
The unexpected/crazy/beautiful award...